Reduce the burden on the server operating.
For Server reboot, OS reinstallation or somethings like that, they are not only be done mail or phone request. If you choose a motherboard that is equipped with IPMI functions, all works can be done at a remote location.
What is IPMI?
The Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) is a set of computer interface specifications for an autonomous computer subsystem that provides management and monitoring capabilities independently of the host system's CPU, firmware (BIOS or UEFI) and operating system. IPMI defines a set of interfaces used by system administrators for out-of-band management of computer systems and monitoring of their operation.
The difference between General Server and IPMI support server
IDC visit or Work request Staff Receipt Representatives server room entrance Console connection to the server Work Starting
IPMI support server
IPMI management page access Work Starting
When you request to process by mail or phone or IDC visit, different faster processing is possible. If you are using a mounted board, even do not request IPMI visit server On/Off, Rebooting, OS reinstallation, monitoring are possible thanks to using the remote console.
Strengths of hanbiro IPMI service
- We provides a secure connection environment by providing a private IP through the VPN of Hanbiro.
- Power management of the server is available through console screen at the remote PC.
- Reinstallation of the operating system is available by mounting ISO image and CD image from the remote.
- The content of server failures are available directly through the console screen from a remote location.
- With GUI support, you can install on your PC and use immediately.
Hanbiro IPMI service procedures
- Access to Hanbiro Member page, you can check whether the IPMI service is available for your equipment or not.
- In the case server is not supported by IPMI, providing is impossible.
- Please contact your salesperson for service information and other related inquiries.
- Please contact our engineer or AM for technical inquiries. We are pleased to serve you
IPMI support equipment Shortcuts
Intel Sandy Bridge Intel Westmere Xeon