What is Global Groupware?
These days, many companies have established subsidiaries and branch offices around the world.
However, slow Internet connection between countries causes the inconvenience of company's work and communication.
Furthermore, if only use Groupware at headquarters, we cannot set up language for each branch in diffrent countries.
MofficeSuite provides Enterprise Groupware which you can access at anytime and anywhere and depending on specific country, specific company, specific branch and a variety of corporate structures, it can be operated or integrated separately.
In order to manage many foreign subsidiaries and branch offices efficiently, the system must ensure to response to the global market and enhance the competitiveness of enterprises through information sharing, links strengthening.
All global company with branches all over the world can operate as a unified organization through Global Groupware Service.
Differences between General Groupware and Global Groupware
|Groupware Server Location
||Located in one country
||Located in different countries (Continue expanding in many countries)
||Almost only one language
||Multi language in personal settings (Continue adding languages)
||Setting is unavailable
||Personal settings available
|Groupware access method
||Only connect to the primary server in one place
||Quick access to the country's fastest server
||Only one domain
||Multiple domains are available and can be integrated
||Webmail use only one domain
||Multiple webmail domains are available to use in Groupware of company
||Only one country setting
||Regional settings according to individual workplaces
Global Groupware Features
Always quick access groupware
- Server Configuration in the United States, Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam
- Each branch and affiliate can connect to the groupware server of the country has the Fastest network.
- Minimize access delays caused by unreliable network of each country
Intensive, independent, local decentralized, various types of operations available
- One-way flow of information between headquarters, affiliates, subsidiaries, not two-way flow, so that the transmission and distribution of information implemented smoothly
- Overcome the disadvantages of centralized groupware system
- Independent or integrated operations by branches and regional available
- Centralized management and branch-specific administrator
Integrated domain and private domain are avaible to use
- Integrated domain as well as individual domains can also operate
- Webmail is not only used a single domain but also each branch and affiliate can use webmail with their domain
- Even each affiliate and branch are using separate domains, it is possible to integrate them
- It is possible to choose to use the time-zone depending on each individual according to time-zone of the city or the country
- Separating the time display of the document made in the other time zones in accordance with the variation of the time zone
- Working time is applied depending on the time zone
Solution for Global, Multi-Subsidiary Business
||Groupware access domain
||Groupware access domain